How our auctions work (YouTube video)
Checkout our October 2020 auction preview on YouTube!
Our 2021 auctions will take place on the 18th April & 17th October at our rooms 2/135 Russel St, Morley
Viewing will take place in our rooms on the Saturday before the auction 9am to 3pm and morning of the auction 7am to 8:45am.
The auction will take place at 9am on site and will include a very good mix of swords, bayonets, daggers, medals, badges, uniforms, helmets, as well as other interesting and rare items.
We will be taking live room bids, as well as internet, phone & absentee bidding, so please make sure you view the catalogue upon release and get your bids in early.
Please contact us on +61892765113 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
All lots are guaranteed authentic unless otherwise described and come with a 90-day inspection/return period.
Please contact us directly before the auction to arrange any prior phone or absentee bidding or if you have any questions or queries regarding the lot’s featured.
Download Absentee/Phone Bid Form
- Sold Items
- African & Middle Eastern Militaria
- Asiatic Militaria
- Australian Militaria
- British Commonwealth Militaria
- British Medals, Badges & Awards
- British Swords, Bayonets & Weapons
- British Uniforms, Caps & Helmets
- Replica & Deactivated Pistols, Rifles & Weapons
- European Militaria
- French & Belgian Militaria
- German Helmets, Headgear & Uniforms
- German Insignia, Armbands & Flags
- German Paper Work, Post Cards, Documents
- German Swords, Daggers & Bayonets
- Nazi Era German Medals, Badges & Awards
- Other German Memorabilia
- Pre 1919 German Medals, Badges & Awards
- Russian & Soviet Union Militaria
- South American Militaria
- US Medals, Awards & Badges
- USA Militaria - Other
- USA Swords, Bayonets & Knives
- USA Uniforms, Caps, Helmets
- Gift vouchers