The classic Winchester 92 carbine with the large loop lever that was seen in the film “True Grit”. This is a replica of the Model 92 Winchester carbine that was used by John Wayne in several films including “True Girt” where he played the legendary character “Rooster Cogburn”.
The carbine is 94cm long with wood stock and a full working action, so it can be cocked and dry fired.
- Made from metal with wood stock.
- Full working action, so when you pull the lever down this will cock the hammer.
- Trigger can be fired.
- Will not load bullets.
- Brass colouring metal on butt stock and breach.
- Large loop lever.
- On the butt stock there is the initials “J.W.” fixed on.
- Denix code 1069
- No license is required or permit needed to purchase from us. We post worldwide. JB Military Antiques is not responsible for any paperwork you may need to own this product in your locality. We can not give legal advice to anyone in regards to these replica firearms and suggest that if you have any questions, you contact your local Police Firearms branch for further details.