GERMAN HORSEMAN’S BADGE, GOLD
The die struck, gold-washed alloy badge. A hinged pin is to the top of its hollow-backed reverse, and a corresponding catch is to its base.
Instituted in 1930 by the German National Federation for the Breeding and Testing of Thoroughbreds, and designed by W. Heitinger, the German Horseman’s Badge was awarded in bronze, silver and gold. It would later become a national award and was worn on the left breast of the uniform.
||10 x 10 x 8 cm